These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedelectricscooters.com
ModifiedElectricScooters.com

TOYMASTERS of RED BANK, Inc.
TOLL-FREE (877) 456-8697
Razor, Peg Perego, Little Tikes, Safety First and more Parts and Service.
ONLY $6.99 shipping on all orders to lower 48 States

RedBankToys.com
:: Razor & Peg Perego etc Upgrades, Modifications, how to fix
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Speed
 Razor MX350 - HELP!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

van1117
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  12:18:28  Show Profile
Need help knowing what to do! I am looking for help with a Razor MX350, so please no info relating to other models as that will do me no good. HELP!!! What do I need to order and how do I put it all together? Thanks for sparing the wisdom! :)

gameboy
Administrator

just north of austin
tx
USA

1624 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2009 :  08:57:11  Show Profile
do you have a plan? your kinda all over the place with your statement here.
Go to Top of Page

van1117
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  17:37:32  Show Profile
How do I modify for increased speed? I figured that since I was posting in the "speed" forum, that this was already implied.
Go to Top of Page

sdubb
Journeyman Modder

AZ
USA

259 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  19:58:36  Show Profile
I believe that its a 24V setup. Add another battery so that you have 36V, and change out controller. Basically over volt your 24V motor to 36V. Have fun.
Go to Top of Page

gameboy
Administrator

just north of austin
tx
USA

1624 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  01:53:57  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by van1117

How do I modify for increased speed? I figured that since I was posting in the "speed" forum, that this was already implied.

agreed, but "Need help knowing what to do! I am looking for help with a Razor MX350" and "What do I need to order and how do I put it all together" doesnt really give us much.

for example, you could have gotten a totally disassembled 350 from a friend and need help putting it together, or something is broken and you need help figuring out if it can be fixed or you need a new one.... oh, and pretty often people post in the wrong section, so i was just wanting to make sure of what exactly you wanted b-4 we went on.

what sdubb said is the easiest way to increase speed, and for a short time(or as long as the controller lasts) you can even do it without the new controller, but you lose your lvc point from your controller.

now the other ways of increasing speed are here in the FAQ's - http://www.modifiedelectricscooters.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=228

have you read through the FAQ's yet? http://www.modifiedelectricscooters.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=12
there is a ton of info in there and you may get some ideas that you didnt even think you had yet and go in a different direction.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: